2010年8月24日星期二

I knew it.

I know, what I am doing in front of you is just a foolish and inmature things.
I know, what I am saying in front of you is just a nothing and not important things.
I know, what I am wishing is no meanings for you.
I know all of me lose every things.
Just want to say, I will do all my best to my everyday life.
Just want to say, I will improve myself because of my future.
Just want to say, I will try to give what you request and what you need and what you think to you.
Just want to say, I do all of this just because i can't simply let our love go.
Just want to say, I do all of this just because i DON'T WANT regret for my life!Although the chance that i saw is getting less and less.But i try,i will do all my best, i will do it!
Gambateh~ KYU YONG XI (DI DI)

1 条评论:

四叶草 说...

is really meaningful...